Using the Scotland Excel website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept them, please do not use this website.
While every care has been taken in the compilation of this website, and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. Scotland Excel assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages.
Occasionally, links from our website lead to pages maintained by other organisations. These links are provided purely for your convenience, and do not imply that Scotland Excel endorses or assumes responsibility for the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way.
Terms and Conditions for the Members area.
- Membership is only available to employees of local authority and associate member organisations.
- Users of the Members area agree to keep Scotland Excel informed of any changes to their registration details by updating their profile.
- Users of the Members area agree to keep their password safe and secure, and not disclose it to any third party.
- Users of the Members area undertake to respect the confidentiality of all information contained within and not disclose it to any third party.
- Scotland Excel assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccurate information that may exist within the Members area.
- Scotland Excel reserves the right to decline any application for access to the Members area; and may suspend or terminate any person's use of the Members area at any time.